Friday, May 4, 2012

Sliced Bread


Have you seen this new Liberty of London fabric available for pre-order on Fabric.com?  It has to be the next best thing since sliced bread.  Unless of course your sliced bread already contains the cutest little image of Hello Kitty herself!

Hello Kitty was the first stuffed animal I ever had as a baby.  It was the early 1980’s and Hello Kitty was not really as popular in the United States as it is today, but my dad was in the Navy and had purchased it while overseas.  When we moved to Georgia most of my childhood toys were left at my grandparents.  I am not sure where that Hello Kitty plushie is today, but I hope she is making someone else smile and not sitting in a box!

As for me I never really outgrown her – I have several Hello Kitty plushies, they are in my sewing room!  I even have the same toaster as pictured above that puts Hello Kitty’s face on your lovely slices of bread!

What are your thoughts?   Is this a match made in heaven or will you be passing this one by?

Image sources: Hello Kitty Toaster, Liberty of London Hello Kitty Fabrics

1 comment:

  1. I want that toaster! I like the HK toile (is it officially a toile?) I just wouldn't know what to do with it.

    ReplyDelete