Friday, February 3, 2012
What’s on the Sewing Table – February
I have some pretty large goals for such a small month! However, I recently received a fortune cookie that said “There will be new clothes in your future” – I am not kidding! So, I am diving in!
• To finish the Minrou Jacket Sew-Along and complete my first jacket ever!
• To complete the quilting blocks for January and February from the Craftsy course.
• Participate in the Sew Colette Sew-Along for the second month (the Pastille dress from the Colette Sewing handbook.
• Complete (3) UFO’s a Pink Ginger Skirt, an Amy Butler traveling handbag, and Light Blue Georgette Sorbetto
• Complete a Lonsdale Dress!
What do you have planned for this month?