Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!


Hello Readers! Happy New Year!

I am very excited to be starting 2012 and have set some pretty fun goals for myself! But first...

A look back on 2011... in early 2011 I was making purses and other mini-accessories, but in early Spring I participated in A Fashionable Stitch's Ginger Skirt sewalong using Colette Patterns Ginger Skirt pattern. I was hooked - and it was onward and upward to the Fall Palette challenge and beyond.

I am guessing by now you are wondering about my picture choice. That beautiful craft table is my birthday gift from MR and it is on its way to me as we speak! I love it! It is the perfect size for my little craft room and I am looking forward to a real table to work on when sewing.

Now my goals for 2012...

** Main goal is to add garments and accessories that I not only love but make a cohesive and stylish statement **

1. To participate in both the Spring and Fall challenge
2. To make my first Jack and first coat. *Note I will be participating in the Minrou Sewalong at Sewaholic Patterns
3. To make my first quilt *Note I will be participating in a FREE Craftsy class on quilt making
4. To knit my first cardigan


That is it in a nutshell - but it promises to be a BIG year!

Image source Home Decorators: http://www.homedecorators.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment