Friday, January 13, 2012

Minrou Sew-Along - My Fabric Choices

Hello Readers!  Are any of you joining along in the Sewaholic, Minrou Sew-Along?
Tasia from Sewaholic is one of the best Sew-Along instructors I have seen out on
the web.  She provides very detailed instruction with little extra tips and other
extras - all in bite size portions.  You can sew a little each night to keep up with
 the pace or save-up and catch up when you have time.

My fabric choices (shown above) include a lovely Japanese cotton canvas - don't
 you just love the polka dots? ... and the neutral colors will look great with just
about anything in my closet. Tasia and I must be on the same wavelength
 because a few days after I bought my fabric she posted about a 
polka dot Minrou Jacket!!  So Lovely!  I also choose a very lovely shade of pink
bemberg for the lining.  I will be making a muslin for this jacket and should
have pictures sometime late next week on my progress!

1 comment:

  1. That's going to be a cute coat! I can't wait to see the finished product. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete