Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sewing Helper gets a new coat

Even after last week's post about finding my productivity again - I don't feel as if I have accomplished much lately!

I did start a little coat for my sewing helper, Pandora! I chose version B of the Simplicity pattern pictured above, but of course removed the fringe and changed some of the construction details.

She is so tiny and gets cold easily so I just wanted something she could wear when she goes outside for a walk etc. I was half afraid though that she wouldn't take to wearing a coat. I was wrong! During her numerous fittings I had to pry it off of her to get it back!

It should be finished tonight and I'll post pictures of her in her cute new coat later this week!

In other news I have traced both the Jasmine and Clover patterns and will be cutting my muslins before the weekend! So, there has been progress just not as much as I would have liked!

No comments:

Post a Comment