Monday, March 5, 2012

The Amy Butler Field Bag and Tote



When I saw this bag on display at the local quilting shop I just knew I had to have one!  It is the perfect size for the gym or for light travel.

This was my first time using an Amy Butler pattern, and was surprised and a bit intimated by the lack of pictures to go with the directions.  However, that being said I quickly found the pattern descriptions to be more than sufficient and definitely made up for the lack of pictures. 

I'll get to test out the sturdiness of my bag this week when I return to the gym!  If getting to use my new pretty bag isn't motivation - I don't know what is!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my post. You have given me some things to think about. It's true I enjoy coming up with new things rather than remaking all my old stuff as custom orders. I guess I can only sew the same design so many times before I get bored with it.

    ReplyDelete